Excessive sweat can be a source of embarrassment for many, and the thought of using toxins as a treatment may seem daunting. It’s time to consider Sweat Free Treatment by BodyTite™, a toxin-free, micro-invasive treatment for the reduction of excess sweat.
What is Sweat-Free Treatment?
How Does Sweat-Free Treatment Work?
Sweat-Free Treatment Recovery Period
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if I'm a good candidate?
The following may qualify you as a candidate for Sweat-Free Treatment:
- Managing underarm sweat is time-consuming and difficult
- You cannot manage or control underarm sweat at all
- You do not wish to use antiperspirant/deodorant products
- You often find stains on your shirts as a result of excessive sweat
- You must change clothes often because you have sweat through them
- You constantly find yourself dabbing away excess sweat from your underarms
- You do not wish to use toxin-based solutions to resolve excess sweat
How long does the procedure take?
Depending on the size of the specific area treated, Sweat-Free Treatment takes approximately an hour.
What are the benefits of Sweat-Free Treatment?
Benefits of using Sweat-Free Treatment include:
- Relief from excessive underarm sweat
- Minimize or eliminate the use of antiperspirants and deodorants
- Does not require surgery, and is gentle and micro-invasive
- No recovery time necessary
- Safe for all skin types
How long do results last?
Some patients may require a repeat treatment to ensure the longevity of results but typically, Sweat-Free Treatment results last two to five years.
Does my insurance cover Sweat-Free Treatment?
Sweat-Free Treatment is considered an elective cosmetic procedure and is not covered by most insurance providers. Birmingham Plastic Surgery offers financing options for affordability. Cash, personal checks, and credit cards are also accepted.